RandaReno RAP

We all need a break from the real world oh baby yes it's true. Some of us need a real break from work but uh some of us ...well..we need a break from YOU! So enjoy you're random content, comments are always appreciated, and even some of them will be rewarded in their own way but it's still cool. We all need a break from the real world oh baby yes it's true. Hey Some of us need a real break from our basic work but uh,… sometimes ...well…we need a break from YOU! So enjoy you're random content, comments are super nice and appreciated, yes they do, and even some of them are even rewarded now, in their own way, I trust it’s cool. SO tell yo friends, tell yo mother, tell your pet rock, it's still cool! Just please don't tell your Aunt Bertha, cuz she don't play it like we do.. cuz...it's cuz...we be old school!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New You.

The most of you have probably chose to "lose weight" for your New Years resolution. I have two words for you.. OVER RATED. Yes, most of us do want to shed some lbs. Saying you want to lose some weight and actually doing it is a different thing. If that is your new year resolution try to stick to more specific goals like; working out 3 days a week, walking a mile a day, or not drinking pop. If some of you have other goals in mind here are 10 other ideas...
feel free to add your own if you wish

1. I will always make sure to check that there is toilet paper BEFORE I use the restroom.

2. I will start trimming my toenails.

3. I will use less frebreeze and more laundry detergent.

4. I will try to stop being so competitive while playing drinking games...keyword "try".

5. I will take a shower at least once a week.

6. I will stop eating all of my neighbors baby food..sorry Jack

7. I will stop/start responding to text messages using only smiley faces (choose wisely)

8. I will keep toothpicks around while eating popcorn.

9. I will start checking, and actually listen to my voice mails

10. I will stop urinating on my neighbors plants, yes, that is why they keep dying...sorry

extra!
11. I will stop picking my nose in public places. :)

1 comment:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

So... Can we just get married already?